Support Forums

Full Version: Graphics cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been thinking about getting a new graphics card. My old one is a 8800 gt Alpha dog edition. I'm thinking i'm going to try the 200 series but what would be the best performance to cost ratio?
Sapphire RADEON HD 3850 Graphics adapter - 512 MB
Sorry miss read yours lol, thats what i have anyway think yours is newer lol
Well what are you looking to spend.
a 9800GT will run every game out there right now decently. for 50$ and up
I recommend browsing newegg and tiger direct before you make your choice how ever
I always spend no more than 150 dollars on graphics cards Tongue. Juts keep them cheap and replace them every few years ;).
My desktop sucks so bad it won't take a good gfx Sad so your lucky. I have seen several top notch ones for around the 75-100$'s range.
well i'm actually thinking about the 260 right now it's not ridiculously expensive...It seems to me right now that graphics cards are being upgraded every other day tho...I might just wait a while, what i've got now isn't to bad.
With 9800 you have enough. If you're an addicted player(as I Big Grin) check your PC power. Then you can know if you can have a 260. If you're patient 300 series will go out soon Smile