Support Forums

Full Version: Getting Super Bored Of The Internet ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone got any ideas on what i can do lol, sounds sad but im getting really bored when i come online now. i need somthing new to do, alls i ever do is go on, Facebook, Play a few games, visit here and 2 other forums.

Need some new stuff to do lol anything to keep me bust why im out of work lol
Learn to be constructive, do programming or something. It keeps you occupied, and you can end up making money of it. It's also quite fun. For me, all I do is Listen to Music, go on a few forums. And run my sites. That keeps me busy for the whole time I go.
O O O, read things on engines and cars. That's what i do.
Well I got always some stuff, developing projects etc. And if I don't got anything to do than ill give Python a shot Big Grin.
You get bored on the internet? Minus 250 internets from you.
(01-04-2010, 10:24 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Well I got always some stuff, developing projects etc. And if I don't got anything to do than ill give Python a shot Big Grin.

Roflmao Pirate
(01-04-2010, 09:56 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]O O O, read things on engines and cars. That's what i do.

o.O

Im reading Beowulf atm.. keeps me occupied as hell (when I know I will be examined on it)
(01-05-2010, 01:28 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]You get bored on the internet? Minus 250 internets from you.

You mean intranets?
I go to Funnyjunk.com when I'm really bored, and then I play Team Fortress 2.
(01-06-2010, 03:53 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: [ -> ]You mean intranets?

It hasn't been the intranet for a while now ;)
Pages: 1 2