Support Forums

Full Version: MW2 - Best class?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what do you prefer as class for MW2? I like a good Sub Machine with Rangers and throwing knife but I am experimenting with:

Riot Shield
Throwing Knife
Rangers

which is just beast!
I perfer the SPAS12 as a shotty and my favorite gun is between the SCAR-H and the ACR...the UMP45 is pretty beast though
Here's my 5 classes.

Fal w/ ACOG/Silencer
Thumper
Semtex

M21 w/Acog
Ranger Akimbo
Throwing Knife

M240 w/holo
Javelin
Frag

Riot Shield
Ranger Akimbo
Throwing Knife

Scar w/ M204 and Holograph
Ranger Akimbo
Semtex

I usually swap between 2 of them during a round. Classes depend on the map and how people are playing. Spend the most time with the M240 though. Random Javelin kills are also fun.
With a riot shield people go so hard care on you Smile.
(01-02-2010, 02:58 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]With a riot shield people go so hard care on you Smile.

Riot shields are very annoying, and in a sense useless against a decent player. It's so easy to throw a nade so that it exploded right behind them, not to mention you could just run around them and knife with a knife setup
Lol, doesn't happen often with me. I have all the challenges done with riot shield. I destroy players all round long with it and the throwing knife. People try to throw the nades behind me, I just back up and get the shield between me and the nade. Worst comes to worst, I put my back against a wall. I don't spend time in the open, and I can hit people with the knife about 85% of the time. Stick a semtex on me and I sprint at you and blow you up lol. I'm usually at the top of the board when I have the shield.

People don't get close enough to me to get behind me to knife me.
(01-02-2010, 03:29 PM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, doesn't happen often with me. I have all the challenges done with riot shield. I destroy players all round long with it and the throwing knife. People try to throw the nades behind me, I just back up and get the shield between me and the nade. Worst comes to worst, I put my back against a wall. I don't spend time in the open, and I can hit people with the knife about 85% of the time. Stick a semtex on me and I sprint at you and blow you up lol. I'm usually at the top of the board when I have the shield.

Right and that is because most of the people playing MW2 atm are 10 year olds who got it for Christmas. What i am saying is, if you know how to time a nade, it becomes easy to throw a nade that explodes as soon as it gets behind someone with a shield. also you get very used to juking and shooting at their feet when someone comes at you with a riot shield
(01-02-2010, 03:29 PM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, doesn't happen often with me. I have all the challenges done with riot shield. I destroy players all round long with it and the throwing knife. People try to throw the nades behind me, I just back up and get the shield between me and the nade. Worst comes to worst, I put my back against a wall. I don't spend time in the open, and I can hit people with the knife about 85% of the time. Stick a semtex on me and I sprint at you and blow you up lol. I'm usually at the top of the board when I have the shield.

Same here!

Last came I had 33 kills with riot shield, rangers, and knife.
ACR - HoloSight and Heartbeat Senser
Model 1887 - Akimbo and FMJ
Semi tex