Support Forums

Full Version: [C#] Printing Image from PictureBox ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Problem in C# for weeks now, I just wasn't able to solve and no matter how much high quality results Google offered to me... I'm to dumb to use printer...

Now I need to print the image from a used PictureBox, and I just can't seem to get the right tool.
What do I need to use, PrintDocument, PrintDialog or something other...

It will always print only one copy of the image (A4 size), so I don't see the point of using PrintDialog.
But either way I can't understand how the coding part works....

Someone any ideas or sampe codes...???

edit:
Hell yeah, I just noticed that this is my first Thread asking for Support....
Now I can feel how this forum helps people on my own skin.... Tongue
Thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can increase my Post count....
Master of The Universe, don't be so impatient Tongue

Have you solved this problem yourself? If not, i'm sure somebody will be along to help you anytime soon. As you know, Support Forums has been rather inactive just lately for obvious reasons.
(01-06-2010, 08:53 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Master of The Universe, don't be so impatient Tongue

Have you solved this problem yourself? If not, i'm sure somebody will be along to help you anytime soon. As you know, Support Forums has been rather inactive just lately for obvious reasons.

No I didn't solved it, and I lost the customer, so you can now understand why I'm pissed.... I'm pissed because I'm too dumb to slolve something easy like that.... not of this "great" support I got....

You can close this as I'm not in the need of doing the task and will someday learn by my self about!
Ah, I see. I'll close this for you then. Unless you want me to keep it open and then you could get an answer for future reference?
No closing is fine, I prefer to learn it my self.....
Okay, as you requested. Thread closed.