Support Forums

Full Version: My Friend's Girlfriend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So me and two of my best friends (Call them my brothers if you want i would take a bullet for either of them) fell into the trap that is /b/. Nothing wrong from that until On of the friends broke up with his girlfriend. At the time he was completely emotionless due to all of us being pretty much desensitized by /b/. Later he has come to grips that he still loves her. And yo be honest i wouldn't have been surprised if they had gotten married. Anyway when he has been a little sad before i retorted with the usual hurr durr Baaaawww thread remarks. But this crap got me thinking about how much of a dick i have been to people over the years.

tl'dr Best friend broke up with girl he still loves. My friends and i are borderline depressed.
What are you referring to with "/b/"? Also I don't get the story, you feel like a dick because your friend broke up with his girlfriend and now you all three are depressed?
We are a trio of friends. We all think almost exactly the same. I am almost sure we would take bullets for one another if necessary. So one of us ruins the best time of his life and we all get pretty pissed. /b/ is a vile place of putrid slime and i will not link to it.
Well if you feel sad that someone else is sad that is not always a good thing. Really face life and don't be like that because if you are busy to much with someone else feelings that you will never go somewhere in life.
See that;s my problem. This is the first time I have had any feeling of anything ,other than the occasional pure hatred, in two years.
In most cases, when you break up with someone, you'll think about if it was a good decision.
Then most people start thinking that they still love the other person, in most cases this is not true.
So they make an mistake an get back togheter, and that can be worser...

Either talk to your friend and look at the situation and why it has happend, if a reason was a dumb one, he should try to get her back, otherwise....
Take him out and have fun, help him meet new girls.
(01-01-2010, 10:05 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you feel sad that someone else is sad that is not always a good thing. Really face life and don't be like that because if you are busy to much with someone else feelings that you will never go somewhere in life.
LOL, you mean 4chan. That place needs to be DoSed. It is a waste of internet space.
Who did the breaking up?
Does he actually love this girl still? or Does he just not want to see her with anyone else?
(01-04-2010, 05:19 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Does he actually love this girl still? or Does he just not want to see her with anyone else?

That's a good question.
I know that's what happened to me. When my girlfriend first broke up, I was devestated. It wasn't sure if I still wanted to go out with her, or it was just I didn't want to see her with anyone else. But, only time can tell that. And luckily it showed me it was I didn't want ehr with anyone else. I don't have her anymore, but we're still good friends and I think it was a good choice.