Support Forums

Full Version: YO LION YOUTH did you get a lotta bum-bum yesterday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im talking about fireworks . Im a pyromaniac .. I had one (only one Bebe-pleure) of those bum sticks with tha fuse - I light and and the mayhem starts .. the owner of the place tells me "no, no the neighbors will give me problems" but everybody else was like: "common light it, light it!! " so I light the thing and it starts to spit fire - 7-8 shots which bang after ~35m (and different colors as well) .. the tricky part was I had to aim for like 2m high "window" - above that was the attic of the balcony, bellow that - it would go in the balcony of the block in front of us. It was siick ... I could see the smoke trail in perspective just like the rocket launcher from quake 3 .. and it had a nice back kick as well.. I know I wasn't supposed to hold this thing in my hand .. but alkohol gives courage you know.. Im planning to get another one of these and to make a drive-by from a car with it - mobster style Pirate
Just make sure that you are careful. People could get seriously hurt when playing around with fireworks.

Be cautious. It's all well having fun, but when someone gets hurt, it's a different thing altogether.

Good to hear that you had a good night though. Smile
well... ye .. but noone got hurt Tongue ( I wasnt serios about the drive-by thing)
I used to get fireworks from china town in the city, they also sold bb guns, but i think they got busted then the shop got demolished and changed..i also used to get them from a milkbar in the suburbs but that changed owners. I haven't had or bought any fireworks in a long time. They were going off all around my house on new years, even though it was pissing down rain, i ended up staying home and having a few beers, nothing special.
I didn't even watch the fireworks on tv,
they always look the same, i get bored easily.
yeah the same thing with me - nothing special .. the only fun thing was the firework i told you about in the original post.. the host told us: in 2013 you are invited here again .. which was kinda amusing since everybody today is talking about the apocalypse ..