Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone play Ghost Recon? =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.

I've recently started getting back into playing Ps3 Smile And I found one of my games; Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon 2. It's pretty fun, sure, I suck crap at it. But it's still fun to play.

Anyone else play it?
Add my Playstation Account; trilobyte-

Thanks!
(12-31-2009, 09:10 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys.

I've recently started getting back into playing Ps3 Smile And I found one of my games; Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon 2. It's pretty fun, sure, I suck crap at it. But it's still fun to play.

Anyone else play it?
Add my Playstation Account; trilobyte-

Thanks!
I played it. But then I realized after my era of gaming the computers are more complicated; and earn more $$.
But I actually love the game; I love the survival mode the best.
Tbh I've only played Live, haha. I cbf doing story mode / whatever. I hate actually doing missions and what not in games. :\
never really liked the ghost recons not that fun
nope,
I hate most of new games.
I played Recon 2 on my phone, good game!
I used to play GRAW when I first got my Xbox. My dog killed the disc, though.
I have played the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and it goes really good. I still play quite a bit, but Zelda and Dark Cloud 2 have taken up a lot of my time. The patch that was available a month or so ago really helped me find games easier.
I didn't know this game dude! Smile it is good game?
I can't say tbh; I barely play it. It's deffinetly not as good as COD, I can say that much.
Pages: 1 2