Support Forums

Full Version: [Question]VB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was doing an project. It had 4 radio buttons.

I was making form 2, each form for each button and ofc the main form.. So it was 5 forms at all..

When i made my form 2 and coded it. I got tons of errors :/

Do i have to fix something before making new form?
I know some here say post the error. But I'd like first to know if you have to do something before making form2 succesful
No you dont have to do anything for the other form to work , and yes if you dont post the errors, theres not much we can do.
I thought someone would say that. I know, i am to lazy to print the errors. Sorry for my lazyness. If this happens again, i will post it :-). Plus tyvm dunlop for replaying and helping me.
np m8 , but just post the errors , otherwise you wont learn , dont be so lazy lol ;)
I just deleted that project i was making. 13 Error was to much for me :/. But i will next time Smile. Glad you are helpful.

EDIT::

I did a new project. I figured out the errors Smile. On the codes for example on form 5 were form2, Just an example Smile. It's all ok now Big Grin Thank you dunlop for the help.