Support Forums

Full Version: Graffiti Projected onto Buildings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These guys have made a program that follows a laser and then draws it on the side of a canvas.
When they point a laser at a certain area the laptop picks it up and then projects the drawing onto a certain area. This pretty much allows them to "paint" a buildings surface.

The video is here:
http://graffitiresearchlab.com/?page_id=125#video

Ah, jesus, that is freakin awesome.
Haha, i like Hong Kong iif that is where the "Star wars" Dancing guy is Smile
That is awesome! We need that stuff here in america, THAT would cause some havoc
(01-05-2010, 05:31 PM)uber1337 Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome! We need that stuff here in america, THAT would cause some havoc

hahah lemme rewatch it , i didn't really do it the first time Smile
Woah thats amazing.
That's crazy!! They seem to be getting better and better with technology!
I love King Kong too.
Wait?..
Its not just hong Kong! if you look at some of the other links on the site you can see that they do it all over the joint!
damn f*** gigabit .. Im changing my ISP .. thats it !!! Ive had it ! This VDO just went over the edge.. whenever there's a little snow or something this friggin LAN gets slower than a blind slug !! on the topic: Chinese are one step ahead again .. as usual..
(01-06-2010, 06:41 AM)Asha Kaeed Wrote: [ -> ]damn f*** gigabit .. Im changing my ISP .. thats it !!! Ive had it ! This VDO just went over the edge.. whenever there's a little snow or something this friggin LAN gets slower than a blind slug !! on the topic: Chinese are one step ahead again .. as usual..

Hahah @ Yes i guess they are, maybe because they got 50x the amount of people we got. And if you think about it , not trying to be reacest maybe they just wanna be really smart so one day there country lets them leave.. Damn comunists.
Pages: 1 2