Support Forums

Full Version: Selling E-mails accounts to anything under my network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

Like the title says, I am selling e-mail accounts to anything under my network. I don't know why, I liked the idea when Grizzly did it. I'm not going to sell you bullshit saying they're better 'n whatnot. But maybe if someone's interested you may like to buy one.

Quote:To promote the new start of the triloKnight Network, I’ve decided to sell e-mail accounts to any of the domains under the triloKnight Network!

That means you can have your very own e-mail account for the following domains for only $5!:

* you@pyritedesign.com
* you@hardstyleforums.net
* you@triloKnight.net
* you@hollywoodburn.com
* you@whitehathelp.com

If you have any questions or would like to purchse an e-mail account, please e-mail me at trilobyte@triloknight.net
Thanks!
Original announcement:
http://triloknight.net/?p=19

So, yeah, for $5 you can have a e-mail account under any of the above Domains. When I expand my portfolio, more options will be available.

Thanks Smile
You took my idea....
Yeah, haha, sorry about it. I resisted doing it for a few weeks, but then I just had to. ;3
That's a very clever idea. I may adapt it a little. Smile
I have tried offering free email addresses to my members and none have taken it.
And my url is quite short. 1@ftw.net.au is quite small for example.
I personally would not expect much of a return.
I mean people can get email accounts free anyways with free domains etc.
I actually had about 6 people buy one from me, but, that was for a domain that I had a while back that was nice and professional sounding.

I'm actually going to be doing something else with an email offer later on.