Support Forums

Full Version: Can I run Borderlands?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are my results from "Can you run it?". It says I can't run in, but I'm wondering If I could run it on the extremly low settings.

[Image: blrequirements.jpg]
Well, I assume if it says you can't, then.. you can't.
But I don't know, try running it in the extremely low settings and see what happens.
(12-28-2009, 06:20 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I assume if it says you can't, then.. you can't.
But I don't know, try running it in the extremely low settings and see what happens.

Look though, it says all the parts of gfx card are ok.
Hmm, that's odd. Just try running it then, it should work fine. It may just be an error with that program.
(12-28-2009, 07:01 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, that's odd. Just try running it then, it should work fine. It may just be an error with that program.

I dont have it yet, im debating wether to buy it or not.
Well, theoretically it should work. So I say go for it. Don't rely on a stupid program that by the looks of it doesn't work to tell you what to play and what not to. Go for it man Smile
Ok, I think I will, If anyone thinks it won't work, still feel free to say so, I'm not gonna get it until later tonight (Gonna let it download overnight).
I agree, it should work. Smile and wtf you have almost 2gb of video RAM ? Holy christ you should be able to run that in the extreme freakin high 3d almost real setting and still your computer should not break a sweat. Tongue
I am able to run it, but with very low FPS, any suggestions to raise it (all the settings are on low).
The website must be fudged.
Try closing every program in the background.
In the future you could just torrent the game and if it works buy it if not, uninstall it! Thats not really illegal and is what kept hackulo.us (iPod app pirating community) up and running for such a long period of time!
Pages: 1 2