Support Forums

Full Version: Lifeisnice.net - A very special place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there , below are the details of my forum. Please review my site honestly and help my out by joining as well alright ? I am in need of members to help kick start this wonderful community. I am sure there are kind souls in SF Thumbsup

Forum Name: Life is Nice

Forum Description: Lifeisnice.net is the result of my hard work. It is basically a forum who aims to be a fun loving community where everyone will be able to express themselves freely , joke around and have fun. We have a wide variety of topics , which I'm sure will expand as the forum grows. Our topics ranges from life issues to general topics such as music , technology and sports. I am sure you would find something that you'll like. And did i say you can advertise your site at the "hot links" forum too ?

[Image: 5_1_116.gif] Click here to visit Life is Nice ![Image: 5_1_116.gif]

[Image: life_is_nice33.png]
...an interesting concept there - I wish you the best of luck with your venture.

Have you thought about creating a custom IPB skin or maybe a logo which you can use everywhere so that your board can be recognised? It's just a suggestion of course, but let us know how you get along!
(12-28-2009, 01:38 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]...an interesting concept there - I wish you the best of luck with your venture.

Have you thought about creating a custom IPB skin or maybe a logo which you can use everywhere so that your board can be recognised? It's just a suggestion of course, but let us know how you get along!

I will consider both suggestions. Yeah i will keep you guys updated in this thread. Thank you for your reply.

More reviews and replies are appreciated Smile
If you are going to keep the custom IPB skin than I would suggest getting a better logo or higher a designer to make a sexy logo Tongue.

I love the name, very clever.
Lol, it sounds cheesy, i will check it out later.
The "logo" needs some work. It's pretty grainy. ;)

How is IPB in comparison with vB?
Thank you all for your valuable feedback ! Appreciate it !

Grizzly

What do you mean by grainy ? You mean , pixel-like ?

Btw ,
This thread can answer your question : http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showt...hp?t=69183

This is my personal view on IPB

I absolutely love IPB. The ACP is giving me no trouble at all. Whether it is installing a mod , managing the forums , it's easy and yeah no problem. I especially like the the forum management part where you can drag and drop forums and their categories, which makes reordering them a cinch.

The ACP system search system is another plus point. You can search for , lets say "avatar" and they will give you a list of settings with the word avatar in it. Example , Turn avatar on or off , maximum avatar size , enable uploading of "avatar" etc.

I would say IPB 3 is better than VB 4 if i would have to choose.

You can try both software's demo if you want :

IPB demo
VB demo
I'm sorry that you have close your site, but I am sending your good vibe.
I hope you will do good with your school and your exams.
I know school is most important for you.
You should change from the default WordPress theme, it doesn't look to good.
shame its closed Sad why did you close it? Anyways, I hope you had fun Smile
Pages: 1 2