Support Forums

Full Version: World of Warcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, I've started playing WoW again Sad Leveling a Mage now Sad Does anyone else play WoW? If so what realm are you on?
i got all of them for xmas but there taking AGES to install and do patches
Lol. I installed it through the download out of my battle.net account. I added my serial keys a while ago and couldn't find the disks. Took me about 4 hours to download and install them. When you download WotLK it will download the rest of them.

I forgot how to play each class and couldn't decide which classes I wanted to play, so I have been playing them all. Recently though I leveled a Warlock a little bit and think I might keep it ;)

I know there's more people than this that play WoW, there's over 10 million.
WoW destroyed my life in the past. Bebe-pleure

I can't let it happen again. Smile
I'm trying to get my wife to start playing WoW. She refuses. I think she's scared.

Give into the mystical aura that is known as WoW. I stopped playing as well, and now look at me. I was on today again. And will be home this evening after work....again Sad

Changed to an undead warlock though.
WoW finaly installed and i have 2 accs

Tauron, lvl 10, shamen

Blood elf, lvl 4, Warlock
good for me I didn't get hooked on this despite the hard efforts of my good friends.. i just said good 2 times in a roll.. wait thats 3..
I HATE WoW. It put it me in complete denial. I wasted so much time on that game and I argued that it was social because i played with one of my irl friends. Im just thankful that Im 14. Older people get their lives destroyed by that game. Anyway, it is definitely addictive and you don't realize how much you've changed until you look at yourself from a 3rd person perspective so to speak, and you really start to see the changes taking place.
It only changes weak people. It's really not all that addicting. I play with my wife a little bit, but, I don't sit there on it all day. Really the people that do that, it's their own fault it destroys their life or they get addicted or it changes them.
I have never played World of Warcraft. I don't intend on playing it either. I've heard both good and bad stories about it, but have never experienced it myself. It seems like the type of game I could get hooked on, but I don't want to risk getting addicted.
Pages: 1 2 3