Support Forums

Full Version: What is a good system optimization program?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are some of the best optimization programs, to give my system a real boost?
Advanced SystemCare, Auslogics BoostSpeed and CCleaner.
i use advanced system care and ccleaner, but there just cleaners not actual optimization tools, thanks anyway
Tune Up Utilities works well for me.
Advanced SystemCare has performance tune-ups, and system cleaning capabilities so it's kind of like both a cleaner and an optimizer, although I believe that a cleaner is an optimizer since your PC will be optimized after it's cleaned.
TuneUp Utilities, you will need some money though if you want the full version. Unlike all the programs listed above TuneUp Utilities is a bit pricey.
(12-27-2009, 10:57 PM)WMM Wrote: [ -> ]TuneUp Utilities, you will need some money though if you want the full version. Unlike all the programs listed above TuneUp Utilities is a bit pricey.

yea sound m8, ill get it
Just got it and im very impressed with the tune up utilites very nice program! thanks for that mate much appreciated! ;)
Not a program but here's a good long list of useless Windows services you can disable

http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/...p_your.htm

Don't disable plug and play, MSN doesn't start, it just stays in you process list taking 50+ CPU trying to.
As some post for me , tune up, always Smile
I suggest you do. It has more then just optimization, you will see what I mean.
Pages: 1 2