Support Forums

Full Version: White Screen is Coming On Startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have toshiba satellite a205(psaf0u-02c009) few hrs back when i started my laptop white screen comes then slowly black screen .. and nothing happens ...after that i connected my laptop to my monitor and i ran my laptop in safe mode and it ran .. AN ANY ONE TELL me what is wrong with my laptop .. pls fast its urgent ...

sorry for my bad english
i had a similar problem a few days ago, i tryed everything from installing new drivers etc.. dident work, so what i did was removed the back of laptop took out the ram chip and the CMOS Battery give it a clean out there was a little bit of dust in there left it for about half an hour with the Ram and CMOS Battery out and then put back in started it up and ive never had a problem since, give this a try m8, also try this: When you take the ram and cmos battery out also take out your main laptop battery and hold down the power button for about 1 minute this removes any charge thats left in the laptop i also did this i dont no witch one did the trick but i got it working. Good luck m8 ;)
(12-27-2009, 12:38 PM)mozzwigan Wrote: [ -> ]i had a similar problem a few days ago, i tryed everything from installing new drivers etc.. dident work, so what i did was removed the back of laptop took out the ram chip and the CMOS Battery give it a clean out there was a little bit of dust in there left it for about half an hour with the Ram and CMOS Battery out and then put back in started it up and ive never had a problem since, give this a try m8, also try this: When you take the ram and cmos battery out also take out your main laptop battery and hold down the power button for about 1 minute this removes any charge thats left in the laptop i also did this i dont no witch one did the trick but i got it working. Good luck m8 ;)

Yeah this should work, I was thinking that the laptop's moniter went out, but try this first.
If this doesn't work, then your moniter might have went out.