Support Forums

Full Version: Advertisement Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I don't want a review of the site right now, as I'm working on things still. But, I'm pleased to announce the creation of a new site that is part of the Re:Grizzly Network, www.advertisementforum.net The categories are all set up. The theme is a theme from MyBBoard.net as I'm developing a theme for the site right now. I also still need to do that fun part of installing plugins. However, the basic functionality of the site is set up, at least as much as it's required for someone to register and post lol.

Basically it's for free advertisement of any site you run. All of it is free. I will be implementing things for users that wish to pay to be able to do so to obtain some type of advantage.
How did you get that domain lol.

Also i can't get to it :/
Hmm, try flushing your DNS. Your ISP's DNS may not be updated yet. Mine update every 3 minutes so.... ;)

I got that domain off a dude clearing his profile out today for $10 lol. Doesn't expire until Sep 2010. I couldn't pass that deal up lol.
Good luck on this site. It's a tough niche to enter.
Yeah I know, but, people are always looking for free advertisement lol. And I figure for a domain that I picked up for $10 that's work probably 5 times that undeveloped, what's the worst that'll happen? It doesn't take off as expected and I have to sell it? lol.