Support Forums

Full Version: [MyBB] Blue Live v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have made this style a long time ago for vBulletin, and now I develop it for MyBB software. Live Demo is not available, yet... but here are screens from this style(Click on the spoilers - 1349 x 904).

Index

Forum Display

Postbit

Download link can be found here.

All comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Pretty basic. Looks clean. What language are the buttons in?
(12-24-2009, 12:51 PM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty basic. Looks clean. What language are the buttons in?

I like clean designs and light colors, that's why most of my works are with light colors. Buttons are on Macedonian, there days I'll post update with english buttons.

Edit:
English buttons -http://hotfile.com/dl/21735084/6a4fdcc/en.buttons.rar.html
Yea I like it actually nice job.
Please, PLEASE MAKE A TUT ON MYBB THEMING or at least mybb theme editing!!!!!!!!!1
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!111!1
SkullTrail, start with the default template and start editing things in it. No amount of tutorials can help you though. Pretty much you just need to dive into the default template and start adding things and editing it. It's really not that hard if you know xHTML/CSS. Edit one thing at a time so you can see what each CSS class does.

@OP, it's nice. A nice clean light look. Good job.
@All
Thanks.

@SkullTraill
Grizzly answer to you Smile.

Note: Be sure that you have backup of default style if you use it, coz it overwrite the default picture and files, I forget to put them in folder.
That's a nice looking theme Man, looks very clean. Nice work Thumbsup
your images are password protected now.
I get many popups on this thread.
(02-12-2010, 11:39 PM)ELY_M Wrote: [ -> ]your images are password protected now.
I get many popups on this thread.

Images are deleted and site is pw protected coz I'm testing something for my school and don't want other do access there... Download the archive from the link in first post and test the theme on your own forum, it's not very big...