Support Forums

Full Version: Rate my Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rate my signature from 1 to 10 and comment it Victoire
Pretty good....I don't like the font or color of the Nextlive part though. Altogether i give it a 7....and yes i know mine sucks and i have no right to judge but i will anyway XD
thanks for commenting! also yours is very good ;)
Even though I do not even have a sig, I agree I would change the font somehow. Maybe make it pop somehow. Smile And the amorphous form was on purpose or accident? Smile
Actually, i didnt make it :p Im beginner at photoshop...
And imo the font is very good i dont know why you didnt like it Smile
its a nice idea to say: "rate it from 1 to 10" and put the number 10 in the sig.. its like a subliminal message. pretty original,
but I personally find the integrated circuits kinda boring .. so this is 6/10 according to me
I'm gonna throw out a 2/10. I don't like it at all.
3/10 There are a lot of things that need to be fixed up.
I give you a 8/10 I like it, Possible to make me one.? and rider, I give yours a 8 I like it to, I'm not into Anime but I like the sig regardless Good colors etc.
(12-26-2009, 01:16 AM)Ganjafreak Wrote: [ -> ]I give you a 8/10 I like it, Possible to make me one.? and rider, I give yours a 8 I like it to, I'm not into Anime but I like the sig regardless Good colors etc.

Thanks, i hate anime. But it was made for me, so i cant complain.
Pages: 1 2