Support Forums

Full Version: Planet Wide Forums | For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am putting Planet Wide Forums up for sale. Reason being is I'm trying to concentrate more in the online Text based game niche and don't have the time to run the forum. The domain is registered at Name Cheap. Want to know what comes with it? Well, I have a reseller account so hosting will be free for as long as you can keep it running on a shared environment/as long as I keep the reseller account (at least 2 more months). Everything you see on the site comes with it. All those plugins are paid plugins that are sold at MyBB Central and developed by Labrocca, come with the site. You will get anything and everything that is there on the site, minus emails, emails will all be deleted from the server or forwarded to another email account on a different domain/my gmail. I will also delete all the email accounts.

I will also give you editable .png images for the membergroup badges so you can edit them to your hearts content.

If asked, I will remain as a Moderator, if you don't need me I will be doing away completely with the site and won't visit again (at least for a little while until I get some time to sit down and do it). Assume no extra traffic as all the traffic is either adwords or signature links.

Offers are entertained. I have a number in mind and if someone offers in the ballpark it's yours. Serious inquiries only. Multiple site post.

Payment via verified PayPal accounts only.

After the transaction, if you have any questions on how I have things set up or how to edit them, I will give a little help on that via email (I will give you my contact email after the sale). I will not offer plugin creation support though. Theme editing, etc. I will give a little support on.
Oh Grizzly I'm sad to hear you're selling it. That's a real big shame. I hope the new owner is as great of a owner and Admin as you were.
*Holds back the tears :'(*
Yeah, well, it had to happen lol. I want to sell it before I put more man hours in than I think it's worth right now lol. And I don't have the time to do the site justice, however, I'm not asking much, high $xx-low $xxx.
New price, $30 to include everything above. Will throw in grayhatscene.com and skillforums.net domains for an extra $10. Will throw in muil.net as well for a total of $50.
Site is sold.
Thread closed as requested by Grizzly.