Support Forums

Full Version: Frank Zappa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love this man. Way ahead of his time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXIi7lw_l...r_embedded
All I can say is:

What a freakin weirdo.
LOL, I believe he needs more ground in order to make a more serious argument. He is purely speculating.
I couldn't stand the constant stream of crap coming out of his mouth. According to him, AIDS was genetically engineered in order to get rid of homosexuality. And they are going to use biological warfare with chemicals that are able to eliminate people with certain likes/dislikes.
Most people think the same until they get his background. His dad worked for the US Defense Department as a Chemist making chemical weapons. He grew up on a base that stockpiled weapons. Not only that he's an extremely sarcastic man. Plus, he did say he had no ground and he was just an aging bafoon. He is completely right about business by the way. I love how even today he is controversial.
It's also because of that weirdo their isn't censorship in the United States in music. He was brought to speak in front of the house and made a most compelling argument. You can youtube him speaking that as well.
Another thing as well- it's no more shocking or hard to believe as the Soviet Union tried to impregnate a woman with gorilla sperm to have "super strong" soldiers. It was well documented and also declassified when the Soviet Union collapsed. If you're not into politics then some of the things you find the government does is shocking. Like the US poisoning the water supply of a town to test the effects of LSD on a large scale group of people for attacks. This included children, women and men. That's in the CIA document realized a little while ago if you remember called the "Family Jewels". It's about a six hundred page report of a slew of unclassified material. It's pretty amazing.
(12-23-2009, 12:25 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: [ -> ]Most people think the same until they get his background. His dad worked for the US Defense Department as a Chemist making chemical weapons. He grew up on a base that stockpiled weapons. Not only that he's an extremely sarcastic man. Plus, he did say he had no ground and he was just an aging bafoon. He is completely right about business by the way. I love how even today he is controversial.
It's also because of that weirdo their isn't censorship in the United States in music. He was brought to speak in front of the house and made a most compelling argument. You can youtube him speaking that as well.
Another thing as well- it's no more shocking or hard to believe as the Soviet Union tried to impregnate a woman with gorilla sperm to have "super strong" soldiers. It was well documented and also declassified when the Soviet Union collapsed. If you're not into politics then some of the things you find the government does is shocking. Like the US poisoning the water supply of a town to test the effects of LSD on a large scale group of people for attacks. This included children, women and men. That's in the CIA document realized a little while ago if you remember called the "Family Jewels". It's about a six hundred page report of a slew of unclassified material. It's pretty amazing.
If you can get a hold of the documents....
(12-23-2009, 12:42 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]If you can get a hold of the documents....

They are available over the Internet. Family Jewels was on the www.cia.gov website. The one about the Gorilla you may have to google. I seen a documentary on it on Discovery Channel.
http://www.foia.cia.gov/browse_docs.asp Type in family jewels I don't think it came up as a link. You will see "Family Jewels". Note it's long.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1543814/posts
It could happen. I have heard weirder things. I read a blog i think... where a guy was saying Obama didn't win, that he is a andriod built by george bush, so he doesn't look so bad. But so the public hates Obama. also, he someone broke free from bushes control, and now is haywire, with no chance of repair.