Support Forums

Full Version: Another new signature (Car)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is actually for that sig contest over on HF, thought I'd share it here. Suggestions/criticism would be awesome.

[Image: fixedt.png]

Edit: Lowered the opacity of the lines and 'tried' to make font blend in.
I like it, I see you like the brown theme.
Ehh, kind of. I had to make it brownish because of the dirt in the stock. The gradient maps I used are in fact towards the brown side, like orange. It also looks pretty good in black and white as well.
(12-22-2009, 01:10 AM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Ehh, kind of. I had to make it brownish because of the dirt in the stock. The gradient maps I used are in fact towards the brown side, like orange. It also looks pretty good in black and white as well.

I bet its nice, I like the grungy feel.
Thank you! I was satisfied of how it came out. Used a smokey grunge brush for the dust on the sides and the back of the car.
(12-22-2009, 01:17 AM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! I was satisfied of how it came out. Used a smokey grunge brush for the dust on the sides and the back of the car.

Good work, its nice, and BTW I use GIMP

o.o
Looks awesome, not a fan of the lines though. I think they stand out a bit too much.
But its awesome. I actually looked at it.
Several times
Looks really good but I agree with Extasey on the lines. Other than that nice work.
I like it... I think its pretty well made! I don't usually like car sigs, but this one is sick.. 9/10.
Have the K in Krew blend in more. The white stands out way too much.
Pages: 1 2