Support Forums

Full Version: Need somebody to moderate an OS section on a software forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for somebody who is knowledgeable in a variety of Linux distros, Windows, and ideally OS X. They would need to create original tutorials, reviews, and comparisons to help populate the forum with useful information. They will also be expected to be among the most active members of the site; especially the OS section. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, send me a PM. http://betarelease.net
Do you have a link to the software forum? I want to check it out.
I'm not interested in being a moderator, i don't have time to moderate or do other people's duties.
I know minimal about OS X to be of any use to you.
Whoops, forgot to add it. It's up there now.
Still looking for someone.
I know nothing of Apple/Mac fixes. If that's your main concern you might want to post this in Apple section.
(12-22-2009, 10:44 AM)Uhriventis Wrote: [ -> ]I know nothing of Apple/Mac fixes. If that's your main concern you might want to post this in Apple section.

No, if Apple / Mac was my main focus I would have. My main focus is Linux experience as I have some decent Windows experience and those two make up the majority of my target audience. With a little research I can fill in the gaps.
Oh I thought by your original post by saying "Ideally OSX" that's what you were looking for.
(12-22-2009, 12:21 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I thought by your original post by saying "Ideally OSX" that's what you were looking for.

Oh, what I meant was ideally all of those and OS X. Not especially. Sorry for the mix-up.
Thread closed by request.