Support Forums

Full Version: Holy crap do i have a hangover!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yup got on da sauce last night.
And a bit of the Lou Reid also Smile (Naughty boy i am)
You recon i can remember last night? Nope not a thing lol.
Bah i have plenty brain cells anyways. I can afford to melt a few Roflmao
I love it when you wake up with texts on your phone saying how messed up you were last night and they can't believe you did that. Then your like WHAT!? THAT THE HELL DID I DO? lol i love it.
Lou Reid I'm guessing that's the code from one of Velvet Undergrounds famous songs that I don't have to mention.
(12-19-2009, 04:32 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: [ -> ]Lou Reid I'm guessing that's the code from one of Velvet Undergrounds famous songs that I don't have to mention.

I'm sorry, what?
Me too bro...me too. I had gogo girls all up in my joint. I was gambling about $1000 and did pretty good on some tables and some machines. The wife and I got plastered.
(12-19-2009, 05:57 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Me too bro...me too. I had gogo girls all up in my joint. I was gambling about $1000 and did pretty good on some tables and some machines. The wife and I got plastered.

I love vegas, i visit every summer.
Omni, have you and Damink met for a party?
(12-19-2009, 06:29 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Omni, have you and Damink met for a party?

They don't even live in the same country lol
I know, but i think that would be an interesting night :p
(12-19-2009, 06:36 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I know, but i think that would be an interesting night :p

I dunno, Damink seems like someone who tries to start a lot of fights and bar hop, omni seems more laid back, the type that hangs out in a club to get messed up. I might be wrong though.
Pages: 1 2