Support Forums

Full Version: Skillforums.net | $15 for site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not very established, but, as you can see, I've neglected it. A quick PM blast should bring the members back. I neglected it due to other things and my inability to come up with some fresh ideas for it. What do you get? All files in the public_html directory, the DB, and the domain. All for the ripe price of $15. Hosting not included. The moderator (skill) will not be staying with the site as he is too busy for it right now as well.

Just want the domain and want to start fresh? $9 will get that for you. Payment via PayPal (verified only). Domain registered through name.com.
Well, if anyone buys, and needs a good Admin:

Contact meh. :>
good domain, if i were to buy i would only get the domain, not much is done to the forum to be worth even 6 bucks.

and the domain could be used for a ton of different forum sites, or maybe a forum review site, or to start up a network of forums and use that as the link to site.

the domain could sell for more then 9 imho
I think the same thing as well, but, I am only looking for $9 for the domain as I'm trying to do a quick sale. I know I could get probably close to $50 for domain only, but, I want to get it off my portfolio right now.

Edit: Sale is for $9 for domain only, Site is no longer available.
Hmm. Skillforum.net. I think Omni should get in on that, could be made for people to help others in specific "Skills".

But then again... LOL that's what the Support Forum is for!
Yeah skillforum sounds like a good domain, you might sell it way more than $15 , not sure tho.
Yeah, sounds like something Omni should buy, hackforums.net, supportforums.net, skillforums.net

It'd fit in nicely.
Yeah but , omni run's so many forums , i don't think he can handle another one =P
Omniscient owns loads of domains, I don't think he wants anymore. If he does want more, he'll come to this thread and buy www.skillforums.net
Try not to bump threads from last year.