Support Forums

Full Version: LLLL.net domain for sale | $20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Muil.net is for sale for $20. I need a quick sale because I have a couple of domains I'm planning on registering myself for personal sites. However, I have muil.net just sitting around waiting for some inspiration to hit me. I'm sure someone could make a hefty chunk of money off the domain after a little TLC. Registered through GoDaddy. Free push to your account. Post sold if you want it. Payment via PayPal (must be verified). First one to post sold gets the domain. PM me after you post, I'll be on the web for several hours from now. I say PM me because my Outlook is open and I'll get the notification before I think to refresh the page. If you stay on for at least 5 minutes after you send me the PM we can get the transaction done right away. Posted on multiple sites.

If you pay to my paypal account within the next 2 hours the price will be slashed to $15. After 2 hours price goes back to $20. BIN for this, grayhatscene.com, and beanonymous.org is $28 (for all 3).
beanonymous.org has been sold. So the price for both is now $23.