Support Forums

Full Version: Lady GaGa?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just thought i would ask the question as i dont actually know.
Is this person a male or female?
There is some people out there and some evidence to suggest perhaps it is packing more than we know if you know what i mean Smile
Female <3
What's the evidence?
(12-18-2009, 11:02 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: [ -> ]Female <3

someasshat Wrote:"Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female," she reportedly wrote in a blog back in December 2008.

Source
[Image: lady-gaga-3.jpg]

She must have a small dick, probably just seeking attention.
I'd still bang her vagaga
I dunno, i have seen pictures and even an article with her supposedly saying she was a harmafrodite. But then i see a music video and see things like the picture above, and question it.
Now, personally i wouldnt touch her with your dick, but to each there own i guess.
(12-18-2009, 11:19 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]harmafrodite
Hermaphrodite*

There you go, buddy.
Ok this is a bit rude but i will try be clean.
Has anyone ever seen a camel toe?
I mean an outline of the female parts? Namely the vagina.
Im sure you all know that males pretending to be female usually tape there genitals around so they are not seen.
Now i saw a vid where i think it said "oops my dick fell out" or something to that effect.
Damn word filters!!!!
(12-18-2009, 11:22 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: [ -> ]Hermaphrodite*

There you go, buddy.

That the only spelling error you found?
Smile who cares. As long as we can understand each other. I say let the typos go.
(12-18-2009, 11:28 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]That the only spelling error you found?
Smile who cares. As long as we can understand each other. I say let the typos go.
I didn't want to correct his entire post, then I'd sound like a dick.
(12-18-2009, 11:32 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want to correct his entire post, then I'd sound like a dick.

Too late. Please correct my entire post.
And perhaps even keep on topic and debate lady gaga and her balls?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5