Support Forums

Full Version: How would you survive a zombie invasion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So how would you survive if a zombie invasion happened? I'd probably get some of my close friends & family and barricade ourselves inside of a walmart cause everything you need is there: Food, Weapons, Entertainment.

So what about you?
There's a quiz on this, I took it with a friend who always get an A. I got a C.
Cant even grasp the concept to be honest.
To consider a make believe being in a hypothetical situation.
Like saying what would you do if the fork ran away with the spoon.
Well you don't really have to consider it to be a "zombie" invasion. I'm sure some type of infection/disease could occur which would make people zombie-like, but nothing actually reanimating the dead haha. If you have ever seen 28 days or 28 weeks later then i'm talking about something like the rage virus.
Agent, an AI program in the Matrix programmed to keep order within the system by terminating troublesome programs, human avatars (even zombies) which would otherwise bring instability to the simulated reality. To this end, Smith possesses the ability to take control over the simulated body of any human (even zombies) wired into the Matrix.
Agent possesses the ability to bend the rules of the Matrix, such as gravity and the limitations of the human body,
giving him speed and strength beyond ordinary human capability. He and other Agents can dodge bullets flawlessly, punch through concrete with their bare hands, and jump impossible distances. Agents also have the ability to communicate with each other instantaneously and perceive what other humans wired into the Matrix do.
I would sit at my house and wait it out lol. I live many miles out of town, and have plenty of guns, food, and trucks.
Barricade my house and get out my 300 Ultra Mag.
x]
Sit under my computer desk and cry.
(12-18-2009, 11:54 PM)-NitroX Wrote: [ -> ]Barricade my house and get out my 300 Ultra Mag.
x]

HEY! i also have a 300 ultra. And i can say that no way in hell would i waste a box of $120 bullets on a zombie lol I'll start with a .22 then .17HMR, that little sum bitch wrecks stuff.
(12-18-2009, 11:59 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]HEY! i also have a 300 ultra. And i can say that no way in hell would i waste a box of $120 bullets on a zombie lol I'll start with a .22 then .17HMR, that little sum bitch wrecks stuff.

Nah, I would take out about three in one shot. Haha.

Plus I got like four boxes.. Lol

I would probably start with my other guns. I have about every you can think of.
Tongue
Pages: 1 2