Support Forums

Full Version: Yet another intro by another person new to the forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm new, obviously, and as my first post like many others before me I thought I'd start off with an intro on, "The Welcome Mat." Just a few days ago I saw my boyfriend on this website while waiting for my turn to get on the computer, I liked the set up and the fact that it's support for just anything in life, not just computer problems. Some of you might know my boyfriend, his username is Uhriventis.

So, I'm off to see where else I can post. Any interesting topics going on right now?
Theres a lounge or something here, if you dont need support you can just chill in there. Try and help people as much as possible ^__^
Hi, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Can you please not use red font? I can't read any of what you typed without copy-pasting it elsewhere.
(12-18-2009, 01:27 PM)D3N Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Can you please not use red font? I can't read any of what you typed without copy-pasting it elsewhere.

with the green background its perfect for christmas colors, get in the spirit ^__^
Hah, already flaming a new member.
Yay, people commented. I was just starting to think "The welcome mat isn't very welcoming." I guess I'll switch to default font color, in case it's a problem for anyone else. I haven't found another place to post yet, but I'm browsing.
Welcome to SF, and have fun staying here....

Just a note before you go on posting here or in the Lounge( Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks )
The post count doesn't increase.....