Support Forums

Full Version: My Site [Feedback Please]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any feedback? What do you think? What needs changing, improving, removing, adding. Ect.

http://www.jet-keylogger.tk/

Things I like:
  • Very few adds,
  • Gets right to the point,
  • Simple To Navigate.

Things I don't like so much:
  • Needs a real domain/hosting,
  • Needs a unique skin,
  • Needs better graphics.
What are your thoughts?
I like it, thought you should use The-Raven's graphics he made for your "box".. Anyways pretty good Thumbsup I agree on the real hosting. I think .co.cc domains look a bit more real but anyways Tongue
The whole buildup looks unprofessional and cheap and the counter at the bottom just adds the cherry to the cake.
(10-06-2009, 02:51 PM)Etheryte Wrote: [ -> ]The whole buildup looks unprofessional and cheap and the counter at the bottom just adds the cherry to the cake.

I like to see how many people view my site Glare
looks clean and neat, but it wold be easier if you put your redirects at the side as button, instead of the small ones up there.
(10-06-2009, 03:00 PM)Vorfin Wrote: [ -> ]I like to see how many people view my site Glare

You can just set up a little .php script to write to a text file, so you can see it by going eg. youraddress.end/count.txt. Using premade website builders is a highway to a cheap looking site.
(10-06-2009, 03:00 PM)Vorfin Wrote: [ -> ]I like to see how many people view my site Glare

Don't we all lol

Just set it up so it's only visible to you.
First thing I saw?

The title of the webpage. Change it to something more professional. It's currently, jet-keylogger.tk
Looks neat. A little too dark IMO.
If you're about ready to get hosting and a real domain, take a look at the tut I wrote in my sig Big Grin

You need a logo though. And also, I like how you threw the J.E.T. Keylogger onto a software box in that image, but, you may want to explain what exactly J.E.T. stands for, as having the periods after each letter implies its an acronym.
Pages: 1 2