Support Forums

Full Version: crysis x2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one of them thanks to someone on HF my comp got infected and now on the windows start up it just blue screens and restarts and just continuously doin the same also can not do any thing with the discs the recovery disc or the XP disc i have , can any one help me with this problem ,,,,,,,, also my sony vaio it turns on but the vaio start up screen has lines through it then it goes to a black screen with white exclamation marks all over and just stayes there
Format and clean install sounds like the only option.
lol im sorry but i dont have a clue about any of that, i have googled the problems and all it says is use a windows xp disc but i cant get the disc started
Go into BIOS set for boot from DVD/CD, put the XP cd in before boot up and go through a clean installation. OR download Linux and you won't have this kind of problem again.
Here is a quick tut I dug up from google. http://michaelstevenstech.com/cleanxpinstall.html
(12-17-2009, 11:52 AM)Uhriventis Wrote: [ -> ]Go into BIOS set for boot from DVD/CD, put the XP cd in before boot up and go through a clean installation. OR download Linux and you won't have this kind of problem again.
Here is a quick tut I dug up from google. http://michaelstevenstech.com/cleanxpinstall.html

im in BIOS now on both comps and i cant do that with neither of them, i really dont know what i can do
How old is the computer?
oh im not sure the tower is about 6 year old its a QTech comp, and the sony vaio laptop is about 3-4 year old
Both are effected?
Wait I read the last bit. Who did this to you?
And can you send me the file so I can get the name of the virus.
im not too sure i just remember downloading ProRat and crap binder also few more things so hard to tell, i cant get on the comp atall the furthest it, goes is the windows loading page then i get the blue screen with white writing and a code at the bottom Stop: 0x0000007E
Pages: 1 2