Support Forums

Full Version: Help Me With Flash?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, I have never touched flash before.

But I got an awesome (I think) template and I was wondering if someone would Teamview and show me how to edit.

Do I just need to get a host like T35 and keep editing it there untill I like? Then buy a domain. That was my plan..
You already have a template, but auroraflash.org have an awesome program that is really straight forward and easy to use.
The only problem is that its beta and you still run into a few glitches every now and then.
(12-17-2009, 05:02 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]You already have a template, but auroraflash.org have an awesome program that is really straight forward and easy to use.
The only problem is that its beta and you still run into a few glitches every now and then.

Thanks for that, I might check it out if I can't get myn to work.. But I really like this Template. Its exactly what I was looking for.

Well, close. Is it possible to add a Music playlist instead of one song with an on and off toggle?
You can do anything you want! I would help but I'm not confident enough with flash and don't want to fudge it all up!
The program I was talking about has a player built in where you can add as many songs as you want to the play list. You can't see whats playing though, I think that will be implemented into the full version as you enter all the name tags and data in (artist, song, etc).
I know my way around flash a bit. You need help then let me know. I should be able to help you.
(12-17-2009, 05:14 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]I know my way around flash a bit. You need help then let me know. I should be able to help you.

Thanks, by any chance would you know how to add a playlist?
(12-17-2009, 02:59 PM)-NitroX Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, by any chance would you know how to add a playlist?

I've only worked with AS 2.0, and I made an mp3 player long time ago, I was using an XML file to add a playlist...
If i could see the code of the player I could possibly help, too!
What do I need to edit the files with. It has .fla that I think need to be edited.

Whats a good host I can use to upload to test?
x10hosting.com is good for testing purposes.
(12-17-2009, 03:59 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]x10hosting.com is good for testing purposes.

Am getting an error on Signup:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined method SSignup_Validation::__val_step7() in /home/corey/public_html/classes/SSignup_Validation.class.php on line 18

Also, do I need to upload all of this:

Pages: 1 2