Support Forums

Full Version: hostsailor.com vs libertyvps.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which VPS is better to sign up with - hostsailor.com or libertyvps.net?
Any ideas?
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and black.host are good enough to sign up with.
I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!
I've been using Libertyvps.net offshore vps to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is GTHost.com solutions. Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr).
They don’t block such clients for failure to pay on time, they can give more hosting for free or for cheap, they can assemble custom servers, and if there is a queue for a certain model, then they are the first to receive it. That is, there is a waiting list.
VPS plans from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support,
- free bonuses such as website builder, templates, domains, etc.
They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.
Very happy with Libertyvps.net and would not hesitate to recommend them. This decent web host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
Can recommend Libertyvps.net to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional Bitcoin windows vps host.
Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me.