Support Forums

Full Version: iPod Touch Stuff.. Please Read x]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting myself an iPod Touch 32gb for Christmas. I would say its 3rd Gen since its the newest one that Walmart had..

I need a good list of Apps to buy. (Yes, "Oh god he's buying them instead of jailbreaking")

So give me some cool Apps to get. I would like some Games that actually look good. I like action/shooting games.

I also would like a good workout app. I already am in pretty good shape but a good app wouldn't be bad. No pilates stuff.. Haha

Anything cool really, or interesting. I see loads of thost iDoser type Apps, have you tried any? Do they work?

Also, I'm looking for somewhere I can get a good CUSTOM cover/skin for it. Know any places? I don't care about price, just good quality.

x]

Currently looking at buying:
COD: World at War Zombies
Need for Speed: Undercover
Ace Combat Xi Skies of Incrusion
Sims 3
Madden NFL 10
Modern Combat: Sandstorm
Paper Toss: World Tour
Ebay has some pretty cool custom covers and skins. Or you could special order one from apple.
(12-16-2009, 06:11 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: [ -> ]Ebay has some pretty cool custom covers and skins. Or you could special order one from apple.

I want one with my name on it?
How can I special order from apple?
I also need a good screen cover. This is extremely important. I will pay $50 for a good one. I'm OCD and a perfectionist and if it gets too many scratches its going to be crushed so I get sent a new one under warranty.
My screen doesn't have any scratches, I'd be more worried about the back of it getting scratched...that crap scratched within the first hour for me.
(12-16-2009, 06:56 PM)iintens Wrote: [ -> ]My screen doesn't have any scratches, I'd be more worried about the back of it getting scratched...that crap scratched within the first hour for me.

Thats what my custom skin will be for. I wont use it till I get one.
Spotify. Get the premium, and download any songs to your iPod and listen to them without buying from iTunes. Also TVU Player Premium to watch TV. Shazam is cool, too.