Support Forums

Full Version: planethoster.com vs owned-networks.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which server is better to sign up with - planethoster.com or owned-networks.net?
Have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: coinshosting.com ( COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED) and allwebhost.com (50% first month discount).
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.
I am extremely happy with GTHost.com dedicated servers and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs. Very professional in approach and follow up. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.
I like Neironvps.com list of dedicated servers. Plus multiple locations to choose from.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. CoinsHosting.com is great. I got absolutely awesome Switzerland dedicated servers for a very cheap price.
Take a look at budget dedicated server solutions offered by Hostnamaste.com experts.
Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.