Support Forums

Full Version: Need a new vps hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $30 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
Thanks.
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worth trying.
Their response for support and the performance of their service are fantastic.
The server speed is fast, the customer support is great.
VPS accounts from ownwebservers.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.
Now I am very pleased with Exmasters.com host and really enjoy my experience dealing with their virtual private servers.
The hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses. Recommended.
Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.
Good pricing for Exmasters.com virtual private servers. These guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent.
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.