Support Forums

Full Version: VPS to sign up with ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and inet.ws, which plan should I have a deal with?
Give Rockhoster.com kvm vps a try. Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts i've been with.
Can draw your attention to RegVPS.com private vps. It is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all companies have some problems now and again.
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostround.com are worth trying.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
I would STRONGLY recommend rockhoster.com kvm vps to anyone that is setting up a website.
Like Rockhoster.com - The technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.