Support Forums

Full Version: Need a new vps hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Web Host Pro VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.
I host two different sites with Scalahosting.com and QHoster.com web hosts. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.
They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
VPS plans from scalahosting.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.
I recommend GTHost.com vps packages to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.
The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
The pricing and support is very good. They use a proprietary front & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with web host pro vps.
They tend to concentrate on quality hosting service offering large and have huge packages for rather reasonable rates.
VPS accounts which are worth trying are available form libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.