Support Forums

Full Version: Highly reliable and scalabe VPS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are moving ahead from beta launch of a business app and will start getting more traffic. Initially app will provide xml to 1k-2k daily mobile users with 10% using web access and this figure may go up 10-20 times by end of this year. Our users are paid users. So we can afford to pay for hosting. We use php/mysql. What kind of solution can you suggest for us? VPS like linode/softlayer or dedicated server?
Reliability, uptime, security and peace of mind are our top priorities. But we need highly scalable solution as requirement is going to change fast.
Thinking to try Profvds.com VPS solutions, but still wanna know your views on them? Are they trustworthy?
Any other recommendations please?

Thanks and regards
QHoster.com and hostingsource.com services are worth trying.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. I also liked Profvds.com Vesta control panel better than other control panel interfaces I have used.
Well VPS plans which kvchosting.net and inet.ws provide are worth trying.
Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.
I think you can have a look at
http://profvds.com/
Use code VPSPROFVDS
So you will get discount 15%
I think that you can check those options as well: libertyvps.net (linux and windows offshore services) and gthost.com (inexpensive unmanaged VPS)
KVChosting.net and netshop-isp.com.cy plans can be the best options for you.
They are affordable, dependable, have great software.
KVChosting.net services are resourceful enough to have as deal with.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.