Support Forums

Full Version: Hosting For Ecommerce Websites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
What are your views on Kvchosting.net and GTHost.com vps hositng solutions? Can I trust them?
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
QHoster.com and inet.ws VPS accounts are the best in the whole IT industry.
They provide the best hosting that I've ever come across. The teams are friendly and knowledgeable and the response times are phenomenal - no matter what the day or time. Highly highly recommend.
Highly recommend kvchosting.net to anyone looking for reliable hosting and support services.
The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com plans can be quite right for you.
They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.
I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 9 months dealing with GTHost.com and my visitors are very pleased due to the fast speed connection.
There are so many useful features which are included into the vps hosting plans. Easy to use, friendly interface. Recommended.
Deals from centohost.com and planethoster.com can be right for you.
Incredible hosts! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great hosts!
I think that the best option for such kind of the web sites is always VPS.
If you check qhoster.com you will be able to find there a lot of good plans.