Support Forums

Full Version: VPS at affordable price?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on Hostnamaste.com kvm vps solutions. Any suggestions please?
Have a look at VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.
So far, I've extremely happy and satisfied with Hostnamaste.com service! Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Uptime is Perfect.
They have no setup fees, no hidden fees. They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them.
The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable. Reliability is great and I would definitely recommend Exmasters.com VPS hosting to others.
Libertyvps.net and black.host VPS accounts are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will beĀ  also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.
I think if you are looking for the good VPS you should skip cheap offers.
If you need a true and reliable provider have a look at
https://www.obhost.net/openvz-vps.php