Support Forums

Full Version: Searching for cPanel hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 15GBs - space, 700Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with Orangeserver.net web host?
I've found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
Recommend Orangeserver.net more than highly. Uptime is perfect, speed connectivity is pretty fast. They're good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce, other kind of web sites.
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com plans can be right for you.
They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the prices are great!
I'd recommend you to use accounts from planethoster.com and blazingfast.host as they are full of useful resources with high uptime.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
It seems to me that QHoster.com cPanel web hosting is reliable. Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Web hosts from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!
Accounts from greenwebpage.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying as their servers are rock-solid and prices are competitive.
Check out their plans and choose the best one for your needs.
Give vote for QHoster.com solutions. The service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.