Support Forums

Full Version: VPS at a nice price?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on Webhost.pro vps solutions. Any suggestions please?
Happy with these guys and can highly recommend Webhost.pro vps service to others.
I can't but praise this team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer.
VPS solutions from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and low cost.
The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.
I have been with Webhost.pro cheap vps for over a year and have been pleased so far. They are always there to help me! 99.99% Uptime is correct.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
VPS accounts from greenwebpage.com and inet.ws are worth trying.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.