Support Forums

Full Version: Need hosting. Requirements: 400 gigs of space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 400 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Zipservers.com VPS hosting solutions?
Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are provided on sweet terms.
They are far exceed other hosts -- why? Because every time I need support a friendly and super knowledgeable guru answers the phone! Plans areĀ  with amazing features and consistent uptime, what more could you want?
Happy with Webhost.pro cheap vps. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
Have a look at plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.
VPS plans from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.
As a customer of Exmasters.com vps hosting, I am particularly fortunate to have a reliable email and website host, as well as a support team that is available to timely answer all questions no matter how insignificant. Their prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for! Highly recommend them!