Support Forums

Full Version: Should i buy a PS3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey i've been thinkin' about getting a PS3 for Christmas. I am now convinced it is wayyy better than an xbox 360. So should i get it and what games should i get?

If you give me a game i should get, give some reasons, maybe even a url to youtube for a trailer. And don't say Cod Mw2 because that goes without saying ;]

Anyways i'd like to see some feedback!
PS3 games, from what I've seen, are the easiest to hack.
Yes and games: MW2 - only good game :p
Alrite will do, and what to you mean by hack?!
(12-15-2009, 11:21 AM)Genius Wrote: [ -> ]Alrite will do, and what to you mean by hack?!

ps3's arnt easy to hack, unless u mean modding the controller and that?

+ when you get a ps3 tell me ur psn ;)
I personally like the xbox 360, they both have a lot of the same features, but there are more people on Live, in my opinion.
(12-15-2009, 01:29 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: [ -> ]I personally like the xbox 360, they both have a lot of the same features, but there are more people on Live, in my opinion.

Meh, its also 60 bucks a year per acc.
The PS3 seems to have gained some serious ground. The built-in Blu-Ray seems to be a big factor in choosing it over the 360.
(12-15-2009, 12:01 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]PS3 games, from what I've seen, are the easiest to hack.

I haven't seen anyone hack a PS3 game. As far as I seen, there aren't even any modchips made for the PS3 yet. Wii games are the easiest to hack, and right now 360 games are far easier to hack.

Anyways, I own a PS3 80GB but at the end of the year I'll be upgrading the hard drive to 500GB (this doesn't void the warranty). I own Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, CoD: WaW, Condemned 2 Bloodshot, Fallout 3, GTA4, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Prototype, Red Faction Guerrilla, Resistance 2, Skate 2, Uncharted 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, and I'm in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 closed beta.

I can say I've had nothing but a positive experience with my PS3. The free online service is great, and the prices of the PS3 now make them very affordable. The PS3 exclusives are all very fun in my opinion, and there's a good selection to choose from. The Blu-Ray player not only provides you the option to play Blu-ray movies, but it turns out some games are getting too big for the 360. Final Fantasy 13 is going to be shipped on 3 discs for the 360, but thanks to Bluray discs being able to hold more data it will only ship on 1 disc for the PS3.

I really don't have much else to say, other than it's a great console and I don't regret buying it for the full original price. It's a steal now at $300. (though it could be more depending on what model you want). My PSN ID is JDBar1215.
(12-15-2009, 03:57 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen anyone hack a PS3 game. As far as I seen, there aren't even any modchips made for the PS3 yet. Wii games are the easiest to hack, and right now 360 games are far easier to hack.

Anyways, I own a PS3 80GB but at the end of the year I'll be upgrading the hard drive to 500GB (this doesn't void the warranty). I own Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, CoD: WaW, Condemned 2 Bloodshot, Fallout 3, GTA4, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Prototype, Red Faction Guerrilla, Resistance 2, Skate 2, Uncharted 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, and I'm in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 closed beta.

I can say I've had nothing but a positive experience with my PS3. The free online service is great, and the prices of the PS3 now make them very affordable. The PS3 exclusives are all very fun in my opinion, and there's a good selection to choose from. The Blu-Ray player not only provides you the option to play Blu-ray movies, but it turns out some games are getting too big for the 360. Final Fantasy 13 is going to be shipped on 3 discs for the 360, but thanks to Bluray discs being able to hold more data it will only ship on 1 disc for the PS3.

I really don't have much else to say, other than it's a great console and I don't regret buying it for the full original price. It's a steal now at $300. (though it could be more depending on what model you want). My PSN ID is JDBar1215.

Thanks for all the information!
Pages: 1 2 3 4