Support Forums

Full Version: Proxy problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am having a problem with my Firefox. I put on a proxy, and I decided that I didn't need it, since I got my new VPN. And now I can't get to my Firefox without disabling the proxy every time I open Firefox. Is there a way to fix this so I don't have to change the proxy settings every time?
Try using Opera for your proxy. That's what I've always used, and it works fine for me.
I'll try it out, thanks. Is it better than Firefox?
That's the only browser I've used for a proxy, which worked fine for me Smile
That wasn't a very good suggestion, but go ahead.
Maybe try re-installing Firefox, I saw the new Beta 4 is available (search forums for link).
(12-15-2009, 04:41 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]That wasn't a very good suggestion, but go ahead.
Maybe try re-installing Firefox, I saw the new Beta 4 is available (search forums for link).

It's worth a try because you never know...It worked for me at least Smile
I actually like Opera, Its fast for me. I think I'll stick with this. Thanks guys@
Never used it, might be my next choice. I'm currently using chrome and its really good. Quick and clean.

I don't like FF at all. The GUI annoys me. Looks like they haven't updated since windows 98!
I like Opera, its fast, easy to use, and looks great! Big Grin
I think Opera is a good choice because it is lite and doesn't eat so much RAM. It also can browse the web faster. But i've never try to use proxy on it.

(12-15-2009, 04:47 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Never used it, might be my next choice. I'm currently using chrome and its really good. Quick and clean.

I don't like FF at all. The GUI annoys me. Looks like they haven't updated since windows 98!

I've try use chrome and it seems quite fast for me. But I don't know why mine doesn't allowed me to watch youtube video. It said that I must install the flash player but it is already install in my pc. So i uninstall the chrome.
Pages: 1 2