Support Forums

Full Version: Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to host several asp.net applications and can't decide what provider to choose.
Any info on Rightservers.com Managed VPS solutions? What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your points?
Can you help me to choose the host?
VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their expert services are remarkable with no limit on just about everything you would need in a web host. All for a really good price range, more competitive with others in the marketplace. Particularly if you subscribe long term.
Don't look any further just go for rightservers.com and you'll be happy. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
It's great !!!! I don't have any website experience and thanks to rightservers.com Canadian VPS I have a site up and running for next to nothing.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.