Support Forums

Full Version: What server locations does Cloudarion offer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected.
Have seen cloudarion.com web host offered nice server hosting plans.
What server locations do they offer? Are they reliable? Any other recommendations?
KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!
Can say that cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting service is the best I have ever used before.
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
Switzerland, Germany, USA locations. Several friends have moved their business sites to cloudarion.com and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website. They paused in 2 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened.
Recommend cloudarion.com hosting solutions. Performance is great, uptime too, and the service is phenomenal!