Support Forums

Full Version: My Background Design - Simplicity at its best.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.

I just finish making a background, I really like it to be honest. I love the colours, and the way everything works together. Although, I am curious to what you think?

Tell me what you think could be changed or improved? And yes, to prove I made it there is a watermake behind the two guys. [I know I have never been accused of not owning something, but just with everything that's going on at the moment I thought it was appropriate.

Thanks guys Smile
-Jordan.
[Image: 1bnn]
Looks nice, but it would look better without those green, yellow, red colors imo!

And this is not for this image but for all your works.
I know you have a big monitor, but you need to get an feeling for sizes... Otherwise you'll make a good work bad.
(12-14-2009, 06:29 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice, but it would look better without those green, yellow, red colors imo!

And this is not for this image but for all your works.
I know you have a big monitor, but you need to get an feeling for sizes... Otherwise you'll make a good work bad.

Alright, thanks for the Feedback!

And yeah, I'm really sorry about the size, haha. I only do it in my screen size unless I plan to release it. This wasn't planned to be released, more just a beta for suggestions and tips, but thanks for pointing it out. Smile
That tree has some wicked roots.
maybe add a swarn of birds?
Just giving my criticism...
1. The grass is really really big. lol
2. Floydy might be right, it'd be cool to see some birds.
3. The roots look oddly sized, but they're not bad.
4. The rainbow thing ruins the flow of the image.
5. Excess clouds on the edges are a bit weird. (mostly on the left) You should smudge or erase those or something.
Its amazing, GREAT WORK!!! I am going to save this to my computer as my background!
(12-14-2009, 04:03 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]Just giving my criticism...
1. The grass is really really big. lol
2. Floydy might be right, it'd be cool to see some birds.
3. The roots look oddly sized, but they're not bad.
4. The rainbow thing ruins the flow of the image.
5. Excess clouds on the edges are a bit weird. (mostly on the left) You should smudge or erase those or something.

I went for a more medow like, so the 'grass' is like tall grass, if you know what I mean?
Ok, I'll see if I can add some birds in Smile
The roots are hard, but I'll see what I can do.
Ok, I'll try without the rainbow.
Sure about the clouds.

Thanks so much for your criticism, it really helps me to work.

And thanks iHeartWindows, really appreciated. Smile
No problem. You have a lot of good ideas, I can't wait to see the next result of your work. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2