Support Forums

Full Version: Stable DDos protected hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected.
Have seen rockhoster.com web host offered nice server hosting plans.
Are they reliable? Any other recommendations?
My experience with rockhoster.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
When I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately. Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great webhost, and Hostnamaste.com has these qualities in spades. Highly recommend their OpenVZ VPS solutions.
My site has never been down either! I highly recommend kvchosting.net to those who want a stable, fast provider.
I have SSD VPS hosting plan. Support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very friendly.
Accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are worth trying.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.