Support Forums

Full Version: [TuT]Private Match Exp Boosting Glitch [TuT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alrite so i explained to you guys i can make a game on Mw2 and glitch it so i can edit settings. Alrite heres a tutorial on how to do so. This may only work on Xbox 360 as that is what i have.

Requirments:
*Cod Mw2
*Xbox 360
*2 People
*Xbox Live

I will explain this tut by telling you what each person does:

***********************TUT******************************

First: You and your friend decide who is going to be 1 and who is gonna be 2.

----------------------------TUT----------------------------------------

1st Player: Invite 2nd player to game.
2nd Player: Accept invite.
1st Player: Go to "Find Match" and select "Ground War"

1st Player: Backout (Hit "B") (MAKE SURE 1ST PLAYER BACKS OUT FIRST)
2nd Player: Backout.

Now You guys are back in the lobby.

1st Player (Lobby Host): Go to "Private Match"

Note** 1st Player will now edit the settings to this:

Map: Rust
Gametype: Domination
Time limit: Unlimited
Score limit: Unlimited

Now 1st Player will start the game.

1st Player and 2nd Player both must pick a class and wait till countdown is over.

Once countdown is over 1st player will go to "Friends" or "Recent Players" and go to a person who is playing mw2 and select "Join session in progress".

The game will now migrate host so that 2nd player will be host.

2nd player wait till the countdown is over than tell your friend (1st player) to join.

Once he joins (Or before he joins) you will see your Private match start to fill up with randoms. This means it's working.

Now play in the game and reck crap untill the game automaticaly ends.

You will now be in the lobby with a whole bunch of randoms.

This is where 2nd player has to do some work.

1st player: Do nothing
2nd Player: GO to your clantag and change it to whatever you want. But it must change. You will see that once you cant your clantag there will be a whole bunch of gray boxes where peoples gamertags should be. This is okay. Now you will see that you are in a Xbox Live lobby instead of the private match. This is also okay as it is sappost to happen. Now hit "Find Match" Than press "B" to exit that menu.

The map will change and your game will start searching....

As soon as it finds enought people the game will start. You will be in rush playing domination with unlimited score and time. Now the rest is up to you. Reck crap!. But remember the game only ends if someone gets a nuke.... And all exp you get in this game WILL count!

Thanks,

Genius
Still need help? Add my gamertage (Biocchi17) and i will help you step by step online!

HUGE EDIT!!

This is only if you dont want to do it yourself: 8-10 Games if you search "3rd person team tactical" you will get a gltiched game.!
Great tut! I think when I get it for Xmas, I'll do it! Thanks!
(12-13-2009, 07:09 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: [ -> ]Great tut! I think when I get it for Xmas, I'll do it! Thanks!

Np i'm glad i could help, also i don't think this will work by Christmas because its a very very bad glitch as it gave me over 200k exp in like 3 hours. But i hope it will work!
Me too! I want that much exp!
This is for private matches tho, so it won't level you up will it?
(12-13-2009, 07:39 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]This is for private matches tho, so it won't level you up will it?

Yes it will.
Oh, my bad i didn't read it all.
(12-13-2009, 07:52 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, my bad i didn't read it all.

It's a glitch, the glitch is that you recieve exp in private matches. Try it out it's fun.
I will try it with you tomorrow? I'll try have a massive sesh of MW2 and wait for you to come online.

Can you invite friends to the process?
I will give it a go ^__^
Pages: 1 2 3